- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 3/4 cup milk (dairy or almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or cashew butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Salt to taste
- Add oats, milk, chia seeds, sugar, vanilla, nut butter, and salt to a jar. Stir until combined.
- Let the oats sit in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight. Then add any additional toppings and enjoy!
Keywords: cookie dough overnight oats