- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup agave (or honey if you’re not vegan)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Combine the applesauce, agave, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Stir in the cinnamon and salt. Make sure it’s well combined.
- Stir in the oats and walnuts until well coated.
- Spray a large, rimmed baking sheet with coconut oil or non-stick spray.
- Spread out the granola into an even layer.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-15 minutes. (You want it to just begin to brown on the bottom.)
- Gently flip over with a spatula. If you like really clumpy granola, be careful not to break it apart.
- Bake for another 12-15 minutes until the granola is crunchy.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Transfer to an airtight container to store it.
Keywords: Cinnamon granola