This chocolate peanut butter yogurt bark is an easy, healthy dessert! You can store it in the freezer and grab a piece when you need a sweet treat!
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk Greek or regular vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons creamy salted peanut butter
- 1–2 teaspoons honey or agave (optional)
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Combine the yogurt, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, and honey (if using) until completely mixed.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust, if needed.
- Spread the yogurt mixture into an even layer on parchment paper, until it’s about 4 inches by 6 inches, or ½ inch thick.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and drizzle the remaining peanut butter on top.
- Transfer to the freezer and let chill for 1 hour or until completely frozen.
- Break into small pieces and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Keywords: frozen yogurt bark