This chocolate peanut butter yogurt bark is an easy, healthy dessert! You can store it in the freezer and grab a piece when you need a sweet treat!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek or regular yogurt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, plus more for drizzling
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or agave (more or less, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Wrap a cutting board in plastic wrap and set aside. (Alternatively, you can spread on parchment paper!)
- Combine the yogurt, peanut butter, and honey until completely mixed.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust, if needed.
- Spread the yogurt mixture into an even layer, about 4 inches by 6 inches, or ½ inch thick.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- If you like, you can drizzle a little extra peanut butter on top.
- Transfer to the freezer and let chill for 1 hour or until completely frozen.
- Break into small pieces and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Keywords: frozen yogurt bark