These graham crackers are topped with salty almond butter and dipped in a rich chocolate coating for a quick and delicious dessert! With just a few simple ingredients, you can make a tasty treat that kids and adults will love!
- 4 large sheets of graham crackers
- 2–3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Break the graham crackers sheets into 4 separate crackers.
- Spread the graham crackers on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in a narrow glass by heating in the microwave on 50% power for 30 second intervals. Stir frequently so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of almond butter onto each cracker, leaving 1 inch of space at the top.
- Dip each cracker halfway into the chocolate and place on the baking sheet.
- Once all of the crackers are coated, place the tray in the refrigerator or freezer until the chocolate has set.
Keywords: Chocolate covered graham crackers