This chia almond granola is crispy and crunchy with just the right amount of sweetness. Toss everything in the food processor and you’ll have granola in the oven in just a few minutes!
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Add the almonds to a food processor and pulse 10-15 times until roughly chopped.
- Add the oats, coconut flakes, coconut sugar, chia seeds, and salt.
- Pulse 8-10 times until combined.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil and combine with the maple syrup.
- Drizzle the coconut oil mixture over the oat mixture then pulse 4-5 times until combined.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray or line with parchment paper, then spread out the granola across the tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until it starts to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. The granola will get crunchy as it cools.
Keywords: chia granola