This vegan kale chips have a cheesy flavor and are packed with vitamins and minerals!
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Wash the kale and remove from stems. Tear into smaller pieces.
- In a bowl, combine everything except the kale. Stir until well mixed.
- Massage the kale with the nutritional yeast mixture until the kale is evenly coated. Make sure that none of the piece have too much seasoning on them, or they’ll be soggy instead of crispy!
- Spread on a lightly greased baking sheet, ensuring that they’re not overlapping or stacked.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, checking every few minutes. Be careful because they can go from undercooked to burned very quickly! Every oven is different so be sure to keep an eye on them.