- Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Start by chopping up the cauliflower, and dice the onion.
- Dump them both into a food processor and pulse until very fine.
- The finer you can get the cauliflower, the closer it will taste to bulgur.
- Add in the sliced tomatoes, lemon juice and olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Add in your mint, parsley, salt and pepper.