These buffalo chickpea tacos are spicy and crunchy, topped with a rainbow of vegetables. They only take a few minutes to assemble and they can be made vegan and gluten free!
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce, plus more for drizzling (see note)
- 1/4 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 2 radishes, sliced into matchsticks
- Salt to taste
- 4 flour or corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the chickpeas, cumin, and buffalo sauce in a small bowl. Stir until the chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray. Spread the chickpeas in an even layer.
- Roast the chickpeas for 10 minutes, then stir and continue roasting for 5-10 minutes until browned.
- Top each tortilla with cabbage, radishes, and chickpeas. Drizzle with additional hot sauce and season to salt to taste.
I used Frank’s Original Hot Sauce. I can’t say that it’s the most “natural” option but it does happen to be gluten free and vegan.
Keywords: buffalo chickpea tacos