This Brownie Batter Dip is perfect when you’re craving a treat but you want to enjoy something healthy! The secret ingredient? Chickpeas! I promise, no one will no this dip is secretly good for you!
- 1 15oz can chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons liquid from the can
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Add the chickpeas and 2 tablespoons of the chickpea liquid into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter, melted coconut oil, and vanilla and continue to blend.
- Add the brown sugar, cocoa powder, and salt and blend until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
Keywords: brownie batter dip