You’re going to love this simple and delicious broccoli pizza! A combination of ricotta, Pecorino Romano, and mozzarella topped with crispy broccoli makes this easy recipe perfect for a weeknight meal.
- 12” pizza dough
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped into 1/2” pieces
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional for serving)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta, Pecorino Romano, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Drizzle the olive oil over a 9 x 13 baking sheet, then stretch the pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread the ricotta mixture evenly on top of the dough.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle the broccoli on top in a single layer.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- For crispier broccoli, turn the oven to broil for the last 2-3 minutes of baking.
Keywords: broccoli pizza