This creamy Boursin pasta only required a handful of ingredients but it creates a decadent pasta dish that tastes incredible. Roasted tomatoes, red onion, and tender pasta are coated in a tangy, creamy sauce.
- 5 oz Garlic & Herb Boursin cheese
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 oz pasta (I use rotnini chickpea pasta)
- 1 oz freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the Boursin cheese from the wrapper and place the cheese in the center of a medium sized casserole dish.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and red onion, then sprinkle with spices and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the vegetables have softened.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Stir the cooked pasta and Parmesan cheese into the vegetable mixture and continue to mix until the pasta and vegetables are evenly coated with cheese.
Keywords: Boursin Pasta