This delicious smoothie bowl will remind you of sweet blueberry pie! Made with frozen blueberries, blackberry juice, and rolled oats, this breakfast is healthy, tasty, and completely plant-based!
- ¼ cup Ripple Dairy-Free Milk
- ¼ cup Ocean Spray Pure Unsweetened Blackberry Juice
- ¼ cup rolled or steel-cut oats
- ½ cup frozen Dole blueberries
- ½ cup sliced frozen banana
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Banana slices and/or granola for topping
- Blend the Ripple Dairy-Free Milk, Ocean Spray Blackberry Juice, and oats until smooth.
- Add the blueberries and bananas and continue blending until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with berries and granola.
Keywords: Blueberry Pie Smoothie