This blueberry cheesecake smoothie is sweet and creamy! It’s low in sugar and high in protein, so you can eat this for breakfast and it’ll keep you going until lunch!
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 4 drops stevia OR 1-2 teaspoons honey
- Handful of ice (4-5 large cubes)
- 2 tablespoons whole grain oats
- Toppings: Granola, chia seeds, coconut flakes, etc.
- This is an easy one! Blend the blueberries, almond milk, sweetener, ice, and oats until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl then add your desired toppings.
Keywords: blueberry cheesecake smoothie