If you find yourself dreaming of Girl Scout Cookies, try this Samoa Cookie Granola! Toasted coconut, sweet caramel and chocolate, and crunchy oats will satisfy your cookie cravings!
- 1 cup whole grain rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine the oats, coconut flakes, caramel sauce, and honey, until well mixed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the granola into an even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- Check after 10 minutes, but the granola may need an additional 5 minutes, depending on how thin it is spread on the pan. Watch it closely so it doesn’t burn!
- The granola will firm up after it cools.
- Once the granola comes out of the oven, let it cool for about 2 minutes, and then add the chocolate chips while it’s still warm, but don’t stir it (otherwise the chocolate will get all gooey).
Keywords: samoa cookie granola