This slow cooker quinoa chili is loaded with beans, corn, and spicy tomatoes for an easy one-pot meal that only takes a few minutes to prepare! Simply add everything to your slow cooker and press start!
- 3 cups of low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 15oz can black beans
- 1 15oz can pinto beans
- 1 15oz can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 10oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups corn (frozen or canned is fine)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Add everything into a large slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Turn off the slow cooker and divide into bowls. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!