These Biscoff baked oats might be the ultimate dessert-for-breakfast recipe! Made with whole grain oats, sweetened with banana, and then topped with Biscoff cookies and Biscoff spread, this recipe will have you jumping out of bed in the morning!
- 1 cup rolled oats or quick-cooking oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk or dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey (optional, if you want a sweeter oatmeal)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Biscoff spread (plus more for drizzling, if desired)
- 2 Biscoff cookies, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 8 ounce ramekins with butter or spray cooking oil.
- Add the oats to a blender and pulse for a few seconds until the oats are fine and look like flour.
- Add the banana, egg, almond milk, maple syrup, and baking powder to the blender. Blend on high for a minute or so until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the ingredients between the two ramekins.
- Add 1 tablespoon Biscoff spread to each ramekin and mix to combine.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 20-22 minutes or until the oats have risen and are springy to the touch.
- Top with crushed Biscoff cookies and drizzle with additional Biscoff spread, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keywords: biscoff oats, biscoff oatmeal, cookie butter oats