This healthy baked steel cut oatmeal recipe has just the right amount of sweetness and only takes minutes to prep. The combination of maple syrup, cinnamon, and caramelized banana slices on top will have you ready to jump out of bed in the morning!
- 3/4 cup steel cut oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 8×8 baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In the baking dish, combine the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the almond milk, maple syrup, and egg. Whisk until the egg is combined.
- Top with banana slices and bake for 50-55 minutes or until set.
Keywords: baked steel cut oats