- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 6oz block of feta
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, and oregano until combined.
- Place the feta in the center of a small, rimmed casserole dish.
- Cover with tomato mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with parsley and let it cool slightly for 5 minutes.
- Serve with slices of pita or naan.
Keywords: Baked Feta Appetizer