This avocado yogurt dressing is deliciously creamy and perfect on top of your favorite salad or drizzled over tacos. It’s full of healthy fats and protein for a tasty meal!
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2/3 cup 2% plain Greek Yogurt
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 tablespoon diced pickled jalapenos (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 1–2 tablespoons water (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, add the avocado, yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, and jalapeno.
- Blend until smooth, then add salt to taste.
- Add water to thin, if desired.
Keywords: avocado yogurt dressing