The creamy avocado and sweet orange slices give this spinach salad a wonderful flavor! It’s an easy weeknight side dish!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large navel orange segmented with juices reserved
- 1 avocado, cut into 1” pieces
- 4 cups of mixed greens or spinach
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the olive oil with the orange juice and add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, add the mixed greens and top with orange segments, avocado, and almond slices.
- Drizzle with dressing and add additional salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
Keywords: Avocado Orange Salad