This avocado corn salsa is made with ripe avocado, sweet corn, zesty lime juice, and a little heat from jalapeño peppers. This salsa is perfect for topping tacos or scooping up with your favorite chips.
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 15oz can sweet corn, drained
- 1 small jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the avocado, corn, jalapeno, cilantro, and cotija cheese. Gently stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salsa and gently stir to combine.
Keywords: avocado corn salsa, avocado corn dip