These apple cinnamon overnight oats are a satisfying and delicious breakfast. You can prepare these oats the night before, so your morning meal has never been easier!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (uncooked)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt (or dairy-free yogurt)
- 1–2 tablespoons almond milk or dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Sweetener of choice (optional, see note)
- Combine all of your ingredients in a mason jar, stir really well until all combined, and let sit overnight (or at least a few hours) until the oats have softened.
- If desired, top with additional apple pieces or granola.
I recommend adding a little maple syrup or stevia for a sweeter flavor.
Keywords: Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats