These almond flour pumpkin muffins are a deliciously healthy sweet treat! They’re low in sugar but full of flavor. The almond flour gives these a uniquely light texture!
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (see note)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin and eggs. Mix in the honey, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and pecans (if using).
- Stir until just combined. The batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Spray a nonstick muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly fill 8 muffin cups with the batter.
- Bake for 19 to 22 minutes until browned on the edges and set in the middle.
- Let the muffins cool slightly, then remove the muffins from the pan and cool on a cooling rack.
Be sure your pecans, almond flour, and pumpkin don’t contain any added salt. If they do, you’ll want to reduce the salt.
Keywords: almond flour pumpkin muffins