These double chocolate almond flour brownies are so fudgy and delicious! Packed with tons of chocolate, these gluten free brownies will be your new favorite!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9-inch square pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the melted butter and cocoa, stirring to combine.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add the almond meal, corn starch, baking powder and salt and mix to combine.
- Spread into the prepared baking pan and bake 30 minutes.
Adapted from the Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour Brownie Recipe
Keywords: almond flour brownies