This simple air fry edamame recipe is a delicious side dish that’s ready in just a few minutes! You can turn frozen edamame into a tasty side dish with just a few simple ingredients.
- 8 oz frozen edamame (in the pods)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Coarse sea salt
- Red pepper flakes and/or soy sauce for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Toss the frozen edamame with olive oil, garlic, and a pinch of salt.
- Spread the edamame into a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir the edamame to ensure even cooking and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle with additional salt to taste. Serve with crushed red pepper flakes and/or soy sauce if desired.
Keywords: air fryer edamame