This easy corn salsa recipe is the perfect dip to serve with tortilla chips! This Chipotle corn salsa copycat only takes a few minutes to make!
- 1 15oz can sweet corn, drained (white or yellow corn is fine)
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, jalapeño, cilantro, red onion, lime juice, lemon juice, and salt.
- Taste and add additional salt if needed.
Keywords: corn salsa