This chocolate granola bark is a quick and easy vegan dessert!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup your favorite granola
- 2 tablespoons salted pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Pinch flaky sea salt
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl by cooking on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Spread the melted chocolate chips onto a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the granola evenly across the chocolate.
- Top with seeds, coconut flakes, and salt.
- Gently press the toppings into the chocolate so they stick, then place it it in the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.
- Crack into bite size pieces and store in an airtight container in the refridgerator.
You can really use any kind of granola for this but I don’t recommend using something with large pieces. Toppings like whole almonds might not stick to the chocolate as well as smaller pieces do, so keep that in mind! You can also adjust the salt to your liking since it will depend on how salty your granola is.
Keywords: Chocolate bark