This chocolate granola bark is a quick and easy vegan dessert!
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup your favorite granola
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl by cooking on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate chips onto a sheet of wax paper.
- Crunch your granola up, if it’s the kind of granola that comes in big clusters.
- Sprinkle across the chocolate.
- Top with coconut and salt.
- Gently press the toppings into the chocolate, (so they stick) and pop it in the fridge for 30 min.
- Crack into bite size pieces and spend the rest of the evening trying not to consume the whole plate.
You can really use any kind of granola for this but I don’t recommend using something with large pieces. Toppings like whole almonds might not stick to the chocolate as well as smaller pieces do, so keep that in mind! You can also adjust the salt to your liking since it will depend on how salty your granola is. Also, you can skip the coconut if you don’t have any!
Keywords: Chocolate bark