This easy 3 ingredient cake mix cobbler comes together quickly and easily! All you need are frozen berries, cake mix, and butter to make this delicious dessert!
- 4 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 18oz box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter (8 tablespoons)
- Ice cream (optional for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the blueberries in a 9×9 casserole dish.
- Top with the cake mix.
- Cut the butter into 10-12 pieces and spread evenly on top of the cake mix.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Keywords: cake mix cobbler