This baked goat cheese appetizer requires just 4 ingredients! It’s the perfect cheesy dish for a party!
- 1 small baguette, sliced into 1” thick pieces
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 4oz goat cheese (in a log, not crumbled)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the baguette slices.
- Spread the slices onto a baking sheet in a single layer, then set aside.
- In a small oven-safe dish, add about ⅔ of the sauce.
- Place the goat cheese in the middle of the dish and cover with remaining sauce.
- Put the goat cheese in the preheated oven and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add the baguette slices to the oven and bake the cheese and baguette for another 10 minutes or until the bread is lightly brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and let the cheese cool slightly before serving.
- You can spoon the cheese mixture over the bread or dunk the bread into the dish.
Note: If you have an olive oil spray, you can spray the bread lightly for an even coating.
Be sure to use a log of goat cheese and not crumbled goat cheese.
Keywords: baked goat cheese appetizer