These 3 ingredient breakfast cookies are one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever make! They’re healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and delicious! You can even customize them with your favorite mix-ins! Read on for the recipe!
- 1 cup whole grain oats
- 2 very ripe bananas (about 1 cup mashed)
- 1–2 tablespoons peanut butter (see note)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas, then combine with the oats and peanut butter.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto the cookie sheet.
- It should make about 12 small cookies.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. These won’t really brown, and they won’t spread, but they’ll be chewy and delicious.
I like using 2 tablespoons of peanut butter for a stronger flavor. But if you wanted ot keep the calories down, you can use 1 tablespoon.
Keywords: banana breakfast cookies