These delicious yellow curry noodles only take 15 minutes to make so you can have dinner ready in no time! Add any vegetables you have on hand, and you’ll have a tasty, healthy meal in minutes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 8 oz ramen noodles (see note)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups Thai yellow curry sauce (see note)
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat for 30 seconds
- Add the bell pepper, broccoli, and carrots and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add the broth, curry sauce, and ramen noodles to the pan. Use a wooden spoon to break up the noodles and submerge them in the sauce.
- Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until the noodles have softened.
I recommend Ocean’s Halo ramen. If you use a different brand, you may need to adjust the cooking time slightly.
I like Yai’s Yellow Thai Coconut Curry Sauce but you can use any brand you like!
Keywords: thai yellow curried noodles