This tasty vegetable curry recipe is filled with hearty red lentils and a rainbow of vegetables. It only takes 15 minutes to make this delicious plant-based meal!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 16oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup red lentils, rinsed
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (13.5oz) can coconut milk
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
- Cilantro or parsley for garnish (optional)
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil, curry, cumin, garam masala, and ginger, cooking over low heat for 30 seconds to bloom the spices.
- Add the frozen vegetables, lentils, and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the coconut milk.
- Simmer until the red lentils are cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and fresh cilantro for garnish. Pair with brown rice, if desired.
Keywords: 15 minute vegetable curry, easy vegetable curry