This spicy cilantro sauce, often called Zhoug or Skhug, is a delicious sauce to drizzle over chickpeas, serve with pita, or toss with rice. This zhoug sauce recipe is simple and delicious!
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup packed cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 2 jalapeños
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more to taste
- Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until just slightly chunky.
- Add salt to taste, if needed.
Keywords: zhoug sauce