This whipped goat cheese is topped with crispy sage for a simple but incredibly delicious appetizer! Use it as a spread on your charcuterie board or serve it with veggies and crackers for a tasty snack.
Whipped Goat Cheese
- 4oz goat cheese
- 2oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
Crispy Sage Topping (optional)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 large sage leaves, chopped
- Add goat cheese, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, and dill to a small food processor.
- Blend until smooth. (If you do not have a small food processor, you can blend in a small bowl with a hand mixer.)
- In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the chopped sage and cook for 3-4 minutes until the sage is slightly darker in color.
- Transfer the sage to a paper towel to absorb excess butter.
- Sprinkle the sage on top of the whipped goat cheese and serve.
Keywords: whipped goat cheese