This watermelon mojito smoothie is the best way to cool off on a hot summer day. It’s hydrating, refreshing, and easy to make!
- 1 cup frozen watermelon chunks (about 8–10 1” cubes)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (about 6 large strawberries)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (or to taste)
- 3 mint leaves (plus more for garnish)
- Sweetener such as honey or maple syrup (optional, to taste)
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- If you like a sweeter smoothie, you can add a few drops of stevia or a drizzle of honey.
Keywords: Watermelon Smoothie