Whether it’s a barbecue or a tailgate, these MorningStar Farms quarter pound veggie burgers are a delicious alternative to your standard burgers. Loaded with veggies and plant-based protein, even a meat eater would enjoy these!
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 4 large radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups shredded cabbage mix
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large burger buns
- 4 MorningStar Farms Quarter Pound Veggie Burgers
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 leaves romaine, chopped in half
- In a large bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice, cumin, and chili powder.
- Stir in the cabbage mix and stir until coated with the avocado.
- On a grill or grill pan, cook the burgers for 7-8 minutes on each side, until browned and crispy.
- Add a burger, a slice of tomato, leaf of lettuce and ½ cup slaw mix to each bun and serve immediately.
These burgers are pretty big so I had to buy extra large buns for them to fit!