This hearty vegetarian stuffed squash is filled with Success Garden & Grains Blends, walnuts, dried cranberries, and Parmesan cheese for a delicious fall dinner!
- 2 small acorn squash or small winter squash
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 bag Success Garden and Grains Blends
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Use a sharp knife to carefully slice the squash in half and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds.
- Lightly brush the inside of the squash with olive oil.
- Place the squash halves cut-side down on a baking sheet and roast for 35-40 minutes or until the squash is soft enough to be pierced with a fork.
- While the squash is baking, bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add the Success Garden and Grains Blends to the pot and boil for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the Success Garden and Grains Blends from the bag and place in a bowl. Combine with walnuts, cranberries, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the squash for an additional 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Keywords: vegetarian stuffed squash