These delicious vegetarian egg bites are a great make-ahead breakfast option! You can prepare a batch of these and reheat them in the microwave for a quick morning meal or afternoon snack!
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole or 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 cup spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 small tomato, diced and seeded
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Note: You’ll need a silicone muffin pan for this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Add spinach, tomato, and cheese to the bottom of each silicone muffin cup.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the egg mixture to each muffin cup.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until the egg mixture is set.
Keywords: vegetarian egg bites