This simple vegan tortilla wrap is filled with chickpeas, carrots, cabbage, avocado, and a simple tahini dressing. It’s easy to make but this wrap doesn’t skimp on flavor!
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 large tortillas
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, tahini, dijon, lemon juice, and spices.
- Add the chickpeas to the dressing and mash the chickpeas with a fork.
- Spread the wraps on a large plate. Divide the chickpeas, veggies, avocado, and dressing between 2-3 large tortillas.
- Wrap tightly, slice in half, and enjoy.
Keywords: vegan tortilla wrap