This vegan flatbread pizza is topped with a rainbow of vegetables and a flavorful pesto, then drizzled with balsamic glaze for an irresistible meal!
- 1 prepared flatbread (about 4×18”) or 1 prepared homemade flatbread
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread the bell pepper, onion, and carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle (or spray) with the olive oil.
- Roast the vegetables for 6 minutes.
- Spread the pesto in a thin layer across the flatbread, then top with roasted vegetables, tomatoes, and oregano.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the crust is browned.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with crushed red pepper and salt to taste.
Keywords: vegan flatbread, vegan pizza