This tzatziki sauce recipe is easy, creamy, and healthy! Use it as a spread on sandwiches or a dip with veggies or crackers!
- 1 small cucumber (about 8″ long)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (2% or 5% milk fat)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wash and peel your cucumber.
- Slice it length wise and scoop out the seeds.
- Using a box grater, grate the cucumber into a bowl.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt and olive oil.
- Juice the lemon right into the bowl. (Watch out for seeds!)
- Stir in the dill and salt.
- Serve it up!
Keywords: easy Tzatziki sauce