This Summer Panzanella Salad is made with toasted baguette, red onions, creamy ricotta, and NatureSweet Cherubs tomatoes! This tasty side dish is the perfect summer appetizer to share with family and friends!
- 1 rustic loaf of bread such as a baguette or ciabatta loaf, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 container NatureSweet Cherubs tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet and add the bread.
- Stir the bread to evenly coat with oil while cooking over medium heat until browned and crispy, about 5-7 minutes.
- Once the bread is toasted, toss the bread, red onions, and NatureSweet cherubs tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Dot with ricotta and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add an additional drizzle of olive oil, if desired.
Keywords: summer panzanella salad