These strawberry oat muffins are a tasty and nourishing breakfast! They’re made with oats, whole wheat flour, and fresh or frozen strawberries for a sweet, wholesome treat.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries (diced into small pieces)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or melted butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, line 12 muffin tin cups with liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add the eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla, and almond extract. Mix until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Gently fold in the diced strawberries.
- Fill the muffin cups with approximately 1/3 heaped cup of batter each.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until muffins are golden and a knife comes out of the center clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
Keywords: Strawberry Oat Muffins