For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
For the Salad
- 6 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 oz shaved pecorino romano cheese (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, combine the yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, avocado oil and salt.
- Transfer to a small jar and stir in poppy seeds.
- Slice the granny smith apple into 1 inch pieces.
- Toss the spinach with the apple, pomegranate seeds, almond slices, and cheese, if using.
- Top with dressing just before serving.
The cheese is totally optional. If you leave it off, you may want to add a tiny pinch of sea salt to your salad at the end.
Also, you might not need all the dressing but you can store the leftovers in the fridge!