This tasty spinach salad is made with sweet pomegranate seeds, tart apples, crunchy almonds, and a homemade creamy poppy seed dressing!
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
For the Salad
- 6 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 oz shaved pecorino romano cheese (optional)
- Whisk together all the ingredients until incorporated, then store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- Slice the granny smith apple into 1 inch pieces.
- Toss the spinach with the apple, pomegranate seeds, almond slices, and cheese, if using.
- Top with dressing just before serving.
The cheese is totally optional. If you leave it off, you may want to add a tiny pinch of sea salt to your salad at the end.
Also, you might not need all the dressing but you can store the leftovers in the fridge!