This skinny spinach dip is made with Greek yogurt! It’s just as creamy and delicious as you’d expect but with less fat and more protein. It comes together in just a few minutes so it’s perfect for a party!
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese or Greek yogurt cream cheese
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add the spinach to a large skillet and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the spinach has wilted.
- Let the spinach cool slightly then transfer to a paper towel and wring out the excess water.
- Place the spinach on a cutting board and roughly chop.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and greek yogurt until combined.
- Stir in the cheddar, parmesan, garlic powder, & salt, and mix well.
- Stir in the spinach.
- Just before serving, microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until heated all the way through.
This dip can be made up to two days in advance. Store in the fridge in an airtight container. Just before serving, heat in the microwave or oven until heated through.
Keywords: spinach dip