These spicy Brussels sprout tacos are just a handful of ingredients but they pack a spicy punch! I’m sharing my secrets for crispy Brussels sprouts in the oven with minimal oil. These might be your new favorite taco!
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste (see note)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 6 small corn or flour tortillas
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- Cilantro for garnish
- Preheat the oven and the baking sheet to 450 degrees. (Simply preheat the oven with the pan inside!)
- Gently coat the Brussels sprouts with olive oil. I like to spread the onto a plate and drizzle.
- Once the oven is preheated, carefully remove the pan from the oven and spread the Brussels sprouts into a single layer. Be careful as the pan will be hot!
- Bake for 12 minutes then give the pan a little shake to move the Brussels sprouts around.
- Bake for an additional 2-3 minutes until browned.
- While the sprouts are roasting, whisk together the chili garlic paste, soy sauce, and lime juice.
- Remove the sprouts from the oven and carefully drizzle the chili garlic sauce evenly over the Brussels sprouts.
- Fill each taco shell with a scoop of Brussels sprouts then sprinkle with feta, diced avocado, and cilantro.
- Drizzle with additional chili paste, if desired.
Chili garlic paste, sometimes called sambal oelek can be found in most grocery stores near the soy sauce and sriracha. I like the Huy Fong brand (the same brand as the popular sriracha sauce!)
Keywords: Brussels Sprout Tacos