This Southwestern Quinoa Salad is loaded with a rainbow of vegetables and drizzled with a tasty lime vinaigrette that makes this quinoa salad irresistible!
For the salad:
- 1 package Success Tri-Color Boil-in-Bag Quinoa
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup tortilla strips or crushed tortilla chips
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 1-2 limes)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, black beans, corn, bell pepper, jalapeno red onion, pepitas, and cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, paprika, and salt.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad then toss to combine. Top with tortilla chips just before serving. Add salt to taste.
Keywords: southwestern quinoa salad