This slow cooker enchilada casserole is made with black beans and corn for a hearty, vegetarian dinner. You can assemble this recipe in just a few minutes, so this tasty meal is incredibly easy!
- 6 fajita sized flour tortillas or 8 taco sized flour tortillas
- 1 14oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14oz can corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 10oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 10oz can mild enchilada sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray
- Mix the beans, corn, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, and half of the enchilada sauce.
- Add two tortillas to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with half of the black bean and corn mixture.
- Top with 1/2 of the cheese cheese then repeat layering tortillas, black bean and corn filling, then tortillas, the remaining enchilada sauce, and remaining cheese.
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours or until the cheese is melted.
To lower the sodium, use a salt-free taco seasoning.