- 2 tbsp pureed pumpkin
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (or all purpose)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips
- Combine everything except the chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- Spray a ramekin with non-stick spray and scoop the batter in.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Microwave on 50% power for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes. (Check after 1 1/2 since it depends on your microwave.)
- Once it’s set, dig in!