This sheet pan ravioli recipe is made with a variety of vegetables and topped with pesto for a flavorful yet simple one pan meal. This will be a weekday dinner favorite!
- 8oz frozen or refrigerated ravioli
- 1 small head of cauliflower, chopped into 1” pieces
- 8oz crimini or button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup pesto
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a large baking sheet, spread out the ravioli, mushrooms, cauliflower, and bell pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Toss to combine.
- Be sure that the ravioli and vegetables are in a single layer.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until until the ravioli begins to brown and the vegetables are tender.
- Warm the pesto sauce in the microwave or on the stovetop until warm.
- Drizzle the pesto sauce on top of the ravioli and vegetables, then top with basil and Parmesan cheese.
Keywords: Sheet Pan Pesto Ravioli